All drivers must have a signed waiver [PDF, 43kb] on file. You can print and fill one out before coming in.
- Ride at own risk. Driver assumes all responsibility for their actions while on premises to equipment and other patrons.
- Follow operator’s instructions at all times; when signaled, all karts must return to the pit area.
- No crashing karts or driving into walls.
- No kart to kart contact.
- No double pedaling (pressing gas and brake at the same time)
- Keep speed at a minimum while in the pit area.
- Remain in kart until operator releases you.
- Helmets and neck braces must be worn while in the track area.
- Hairnets must be worn under helmet.
- Closed toe shoes and shirts are required.
- Riders 15 years and younger must complete Race Rochester’s Rally Race School and must present a RR license.
- Anyone assumed to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be permitted to ride.
- No pregnant women, people with back, neck or heart conditions are permitted to ride.
- Any misconduct or breaking of the rules will result in immediate suspension from the track and no refunds will be given.
Drivers must be at least 14 years old with a valid Driver’s Permit or Driver’s License to race without taking our Rally School. Rally School is offered to children 10 and up who have no proven driving experiences and can fit comfortably and safely in the kart.
Naskarts & Double Seaters
For our younger guests, we have Naskarts. Riders must be 48" tall and be able to reach the gas and brake comfortably.
We also offer double seater karts. Both riders must wear a helmet and neck brace.